Worlds WORST customer service.
I purchased $3,600 worth of furniture two weeks ago (though I'm corrected- I purchased it 13 days ago). The owner and his daughter tell me this amount of money is "nothing". When I called to find out why no delivery has been set up I was hung up on. I then went to their location where they looked at me like I was a ***. And was again told to wait until they call. That my furniture would be delivered within another 2 weeks. Because my couch and love seat were on "back order". But they caught themselves up; they had my couch and love seat at a different location in davenport.
I finally got the furniture to arrive, today, after I argued with them yesterday. Because "there was a cancelation". Pretty convinent.
When the furniture arrived the entertainment center was scratched. And the doors didn't open correctly. I got a night stand, but no box spring. (We asked to omit the night stand and keep the box spring.) I'm told I'll have to pay a $75 difference and another delivery charge, because they messed up!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Entertainment Center
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Just opened this Easter dress and there is a huge hole through both sides of it! It's not wearable! I commented on Facebook about it because there doesn't seem to..."
- "We followed everything they told us to do and answered all the questions that were asked. They sent out a gentleman to inspect the floor but he had everything in..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."