Furnish 123 - Review about Entertainment Center from Saukville, Wisconsin

Worlds WORST customer service.

I purchased $3,600 worth of furniture two weeks ago (though I'm corrected- I purchased it 13 days ago). The owner and his daughter tell me this amount of money is "nothing". When I called to find out why no delivery has been set up I was hung up on. I then went to their location where they looked at me like I was a ***. And was again told to wait until they call. That my furniture would be delivered within another 2 weeks. Because my couch and love seat were on "back order". But they caught themselves up; they had my couch and love seat at a different location in davenport.

I finally got the furniture to arrive, today, after I argued with them yesterday. Because "there was a cancelation". Pretty convinent.

When the furniture arrived the entertainment center was scratched. And the doors didn't open correctly. I got a night stand, but no box spring. (We asked to omit the night stand and keep the box spring.) I'm told I'll have to pay a $75 difference and another delivery charge, because they messed up!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Entertainment Center
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #729010

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Furnish 123? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Furnish 123. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Furnish 123.
Filing a new complaint about